Are you looking for New Year captions for Instagram? The New Year is around the corner and it’s a time where we celebrate with tons of excitement. We also look forward to all the new beginnings that a new year brings. It’s a day that is celebrated on different days around the world.
New Year’s is a time where we are with our loved ones and where pictured get captured to remember the last day of the old year and first day of the new year. We gathered 50 New Year Captions for Instagram you can use for your first post of the year on Instagram.
Regardless if you are sharing pictures from a New Year’s Eve celebration or your awesome winter vacation to end the year don’t underestimate a great caption.
Happy New Year Captions for Instagram
- New year, new me.
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
- From New Year’s on the outlook brightens; good humor lost in a mood of failure returns. I resolve to stop complaining.
- I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.
- 12 new chapters, 365 new chances.
- The best is yet to come.
- I deserve the world so I’m gonna give it to myself.
- People scroll facebook timeline, just to see the perfect captions, so try to give them the best one of yours.
- I’m doing this for me.
- Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.
- I’m working on a new me.
- Good Vibes. Bigger goals. Better experiences. More happiness. Less pain. Fewer friends. Stronger relationships. More focused than ever.
- New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.“And now we welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- To dress up today in the threadbare garments of yesterday is to create an impoverished tomorrow.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- New Year, New Day, New Me. At any moment, you have the power to decide who you want to be.
- “A New Year has tiptoed in. Let’s go forward to meet it. Let’s welcome the 365 days it brings. Let’s live well with love in our hearts towards God and all people. Let’s walk through its corridors with praise songs on our lips.” – Anusha Atukorala
“It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.” – William Thomas